5/13/2011

Pain at night, is it juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Pain at night, is it juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?Hi, I'm 14 years old and since I was born there is this throbbing pain in my knee that makes me cry. I was wondering if this was JRA. After I dance, play a sport, walk around a lot, or its cold it hurts so much. I usually take some Motrin to help the pain go away and if there's no medicine I usually just massage it until my knee is warm and I try to forget about it. I'm trying to do a speech about this too for speech club and if you can please help me it would be great.

Thank you so much =)

-Chas.B
Here are a few links that will help you
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom-checker/DS00671
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002183.htm

-SunDance98
omg same problem here, girl (only its an ankle in my case). im looking for an answer to, so ill post if i find anything.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Pain at night, is it juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment