5/15/2011

I want a disease?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

I want a disease?I already know that I have psychological problems, and what I'm asking for makes no sense.. but...
I want to get a chronic illness. Something debilitating and painful. A few of the ones I have thought about are: rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and ALS. The autoimmune and nervous system diseases seem more along the lines of what I want.
I would gladly take the place of someone who had this, and didn't want it, but we all know that is impossible. So is there a way to "catch" one of these? I know diseases are not like viruses or bacteria, but I have read that some infections cause the onset of autoimmune diseases.
I already know a bunch of people are going to tell me I'm crazy and I should go to a psychiatrist instead. Some serious replies would be appreciated.
Background and Why? -
I'm over 30, I have a great job, and people love me. Nothing bad just happened, no life changing events, no recent break-up.
Yes I have depression and borderline personality disorder. Yes I am on medication and I see both a therapist and psychiatrist on a regular basis. Yes they both know I feel this way. The "why" is hard to explain in a way that anyone will understand. The best way to sum it up, is that I want the outside of me to match the inside. Nobody knows how much you suffer when you have mental illness because nobody can see it.

-Geri D
why?

-Shandana
go to a psychiatrist........ u reali need to........ ur crazy

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I want a disease?

No comments:

Post a Comment