5/15/2011

I don't know what to do with my broken teeth. ?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

I don't know what to do with my broken teeth. ?I asked a question about tooth replacements the other day. Since then I've been doing alot of research on it. I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis as a child. I recently got into an accident and busted 2 of my teeth. So I'm facing life without 2 teeth (mind you, I'm 23), or tooth replacements. The reading I've been doing says that you should be in good systemic health for a tooth replacement, and anything rheumatic is considered systemic. I'm not sure if I should risk potential problems, or just get a denture for those 2 teeth. My oral surgeon said there's no way a tooth replacement could cause problems, but then why does some research say otherwise? I guess I'm at a crossroads of what decision to make. What do you think? (fyi: the teeth in question are bottom pre-molars)

-tshnobodysfool
You should get a couple of dentist's opinions and go with the best one.

-Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Go with your dentist's opinion.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I don't know what to do with my broken teeth. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment