5/15/2011

Has anyone heard about the remedy of gin-soaked golden raisins for arthritis and joint pain?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

Has anyone heard about the remedy of gin-soaked golden raisins for arthritis and joint pain?Did you find success with it? I'd like to hear some success stories. A woman I know stated that it has worked for her and she has stopped taking glucosamine sulfate all together. She was a professional body builder and is now lifting weights again easily without pain.

-bama_fever1994
I've heard of it, and i actually think my grandmother's sister did that for her knees, she said it worked wonders for her.


hope i helped

-mike r
I try ,it didn't work for me.

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Has anyone heard about the remedy of gin-soaked golden raisins for arthritis and joint pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment