5/13/2011

Anyone been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, & then Lupus? I'm 36, female, what can I expect?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Anyone been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, & then Lupus? I'm 36, female, what can I expect?

-ant93722
You going to Die expect that and dont worry about anything else

-jmom
If you have been diagnosed, didn't your doctor discuss this with you?

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Anyone been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, & then Lupus? I'm 36, female, what can I expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment