5/01/2011

Has anyone had surgery for arthritis on the sterno-clavicular joint?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Has anyone had surgery for arthritis on the sterno-clavicular joint?My doctor is recommending surgery for the arthritis in my sterno-clavicular joint. I'd like to hear from some people who have had this procedure and if they were please afterwards or not. Thanks!

-Gentleman
I never had it but I am sure your doctor would not recommend something that wouldn't be good for you . Good luck on the surgery

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Has anyone had surgery for arthritis on the sterno-clavicular joint?

No comments:

Post a Comment