5/23/2011

Doctor Internet to the rescue?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Doctor Internet to the rescue?I was rolling my joints and my lil' dude suggested that there was something wrong with me and that we should ask the internet...so we logged onto dear WebMD.


I had a stroke, I have glaucoma, a broken elbow, a dislocated elbow, detached retinas, T2 Diabetes, fibromyalgia, gout, torticollis, I'm nearsighted, I have tennis elbow, I'm in a sickle cell crisis, and I have two types of arthritis (I actually do have acute arthritis though).

Apparently, I'm in deep sh*t. LOL.

How often do you trust the internet to 'diagnose; your issues?
LOL mama...that's what happens when I don't reread things. LOL, the true stoner in meh comes out. :P

-hey mama
I have tons of issues. I have cancer, first and foremost, of course (i've got a cyst), and also internal bleeding (heart burn), OCD (I worry sometimes), anxiety (this is likely for real but I can add it to my queue), hypothyroidism or iron deficiency (I'm tired), fibromyalgia (it hurts when people jump on me), ANNNND a brain tumor (head ahces...always!).

-Diet C
I always have cancer.

Stubbed toe = cancer.
Bangs are too long = cancer.
Breton t-shirt = cancer.

Maybe my Google button is broke :/

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Doctor Internet to the rescue?

No comments:

Post a Comment