4/30/2011

Zymosine? Have you ever tried it? Is it only for arthritis?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Zymosine? Have you ever tried it? Is it only for arthritis?I have come across this all natural product that I was seriously considering asking my doctor about, but I have only one question, is it only for arthritis, or just joint inflamation/pain in general? From like dance or sports....

because i have developed tendonitis in my ankles and knees and my back has been hurting me beyond imaginable. As a matter of fact, all my joints hurt including my fingers and toes, but i was tested for both lyme and arthritis and both came out negative, so i dunno....

any suggestions or inputs are welcome! Thanks you!

-screamingfreedom
Zymosine is an extremely over price supplement. Except for glucosamine and chondroitin (which have had mixed results in research) there are now ingredients that have ever been shown to help arthritis

-Ed Atun
It is worthless. It is used for many things .... but helps none of them. Read more at www.webmd.com and www.NIH.gov.

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info
Ldrd Membership
No affiliations available.
Ldrd Membership

Orignal From: Zymosine? Have you ever tried it? Is it only for arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment