4/23/2011

Why do I have "creaking knees"?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

Why do I have "creaking knees"?So for the past few years, my knees have been acting up and whenever I place my hands on them and start moving my legs I can feel and hear my knees creaking. Also, whenever I'm jet skiing or running they start hurting. I've looked up possible definitions of this like chondromalacia patellae, and arthritis but I don't think that's it. Does anyone else have this problem? And what could it be?

-It's Shannon!
Maybe your bones are weak, at least in that area. Or maybe their bruised?
I'm kinda guessing I'm not too sure, just giving suggestions.

-Christian R
My knees also "creak" and sometimes i get this pain when I do strenuous activities. I wouldn't be too worried about it, I think that its just increased friction in the joints, your cartilage will develop to fix that sooner or later. Also I have this habit of cracking my knees (weird I know) so if you do that, I suggest you stop.

What do you think? Answer below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Why do I have "creaking knees"?

No comments:

Post a Comment