4/28/2011

My best friend has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, where can I find information on this?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

My best friend has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, where can I find information on this?He just recently found out that he very soon will be paralyzed for life, because his right side is growing faster than his left, or something like that. I don't really understand it, and because this is such a serious situation, I would like to. If you could give me a website where I can read about it, or a book or something, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm worried and I would like to learn all I can so I wont have to be. thank you(:

-PD
www.arthritis.org then search on specific kinds. Great site. Used it before.
You're a good friend!

-dasher
I'd have to guess that you can do an internet search...

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: My best friend has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, where can I find information on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment