4/28/2011

I ve psoriatic arthritis.I can't walk long or resistance training.My wt is 110kg. How can i manage 2 loose wt?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

I ve psoriatic arthritis.I can't walk long or resistance training.My wt is 110kg. How can i manage 2 loose wt?Every body says walk, runnin e't.c.
But guide me keeping in view my medical problem of arthritis.

-Bratfeatures
Eat less, and go swimming. Swimming will not put any extra pressure on your joints as your body is bolstered by the water. It's not big on the weight loss scheme of things, but it will help.

-Tigger
Try swimming. The water will support your weight.

Good luck!

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I ve psoriatic arthritis.I can't walk long or resistance training.My wt is 110kg. How can i manage 2 loose wt?

No comments:

Post a Comment