4/28/2011

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and lately, my neck has started to swell?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and lately, my neck has started to swell?when I am having flares. I'm unable to turn my head from side to side when that happens. The base of my skull hurts, too. I was also unable to move my right arm. My knees swell front to back, and I'm barely able to bend to sit down. The pain in my neck, arm, knees, & head is excruciating. I went to my family doctor, & he increased my Humira to 1 injection weekly, & added Prednisone. I'm also on MTX. My rheumatologist can't see me until the end of Dec. Can anyone with knowledge of R.A. give me some insight? Thank you.

-Jeff G
I noticed that nobody has answered your questions. I also noticed that you answer a lot of questions on this forum. Maybe you are spending too much time looking at the computer screen. As you know, the typing position is very difficult on the body. Have you told your doctor about the amount of time you spend on the computer? That might be it. Good Luck with it, I know it's a terrible disease, as my grandmother had it. I hope you feel better.. Also, have you tried WEBMD

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and lately, my neck has started to swell?

No comments:

Post a Comment