4/25/2011

I can't exercise due to a type of arthritis and want to lose weight I've tried so much now I need to no a good?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

I can't exercise due to a type of arthritis and want to lose weight I've tried so much now I need to no a good?Detox? Don't worry about my health it's ducked anyway I just want to lose a bit to take some pressure off so I can exercise i've tried 2 weeks of nothing but pineapple but only lost a stone

-AMPhoto
So if you loose a little weight, you will be able to exercise even with the arthritis? Drink lots of water, water literally helps you to loose weight. Obviously lay off all sugars, fatty foods, meat if you can. Eat lots of vegetables, celery as you may or may not know actually burns more calories than it supplies. No doubt it ill be very difficult to loose weight without any exercise at all. This isnt a great answer, more like some suggestions.

-Mairead
hey only eating one thing is generally a bad long term plan! your body tends to go into hoarder mode; try an all round healthy diet, lots of fruit and veg- they are seriously low fat! avoid excess salt and read labels you will be shocked at the levels of salt out there! I know I was. also avoid frying!! steaming vegetables is really quick and easy and so much better for you! Even cooking your chicken in the oven instead of frying it will help in the long run.
I'm not sure what arthritis you have but maybe yoga might be an option?
I got into it this year and its so relaxing but at the same time stretches and tones your body! Lot
of water is key to a healthy diet! fresh fruit and veg (especially anything in season!)
Switch white bread to brown bread, pasta and rice to brown pasta, these little differences are really easy to implement and are great long term plans!
If you are like me snacking is a must!! try fruit - even if its more expensive, nuts and I love fresh vegetables with a crazy sauce for variety. sometimes using kid tricks like putting vegetables in a smiley face helps, We are all kids! - dessert is still important and not something to ban! smaller bowls is a great way to fool your body and mind. Don't deprive yourself it will only make you want more.
also I'm told that sitting up straight burns lots of extra calories! Loosing weight is a slow process so be patient with yourself! and remember that its not only an image thing but something that will stand to you for your whole life!
Wishing you all the best! xxx

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: I can't exercise due to a type of arthritis and want to lose weight I've tried so much now I need to no a good?

No comments:

Post a Comment