4/27/2011

Help me different diagnosis by doctors?

Gooarthritis.info edited the following:

Help me different diagnosis by doctors?I have been tested and probed and run through the mill can anyone help me. I tested positive to HLA-B27 and my arthritis doctor said i had ankylosing spondylitis and put me on medication for this. I have had iritis 3 times in my eyes and now have a small glaucoma forming due to this. I have days were i can hardly stand let alone walk. I have gianed weight due to not being able to do normal things. My insurance changed about 1 month ago and had to go to piittsburgh due to my doctor does not take my insurance. the guy in pitt said i have fibromyalgia, spondylitis arthritis, osteoporsis, and IBS. Which one is right I have searched the internet on both and some things fit with one and not the other and vice versa. The doctor down in pitt can not explain my iritis which is not a symptom of fibromyalgia. I can not work due to me not knowing what days are good and what are bad I have filed for disability but have had to appeal because of my age--36. can anyone help me figure this out
tiredness, stiffness in the morning, RLS, depression, anxity, IBS, hip pain, low back pain, muscle spasim in back hard to breathe sometimes, weight gain, sometimes limited ROM, iritis, joint swelling in hands and feet, feet hurt at night-- toes does that help

-ninamcguinness
I'm sorry that you are going through this, it must be quite difficult.
You need to give us more details(what are your symptoms) before we can try and help, though.

-juno406
Called Reiter's Syndrom-- arthritis, conjunctivitis, uveitis, urethiritis
" Cant Pee, Can't See, Can't Climb a Tree"
also swelling of the fingers " sausage digits, the IBS...
All related to HLA-B27 gene.

so far you fit the profile, good luck
usually caused by infection...

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Help me different diagnosis by doctors?

No comments:

Post a Comment