4/29/2011

Arthritis Info: What are some good natural remedies to help stop the progression of arthritis?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

What are some good natural remedies to help stop the progression of arthritis?I'm not sure what kind of arthritis I have. I always assumed that it was osteoarthritis because I don't have any disfigured joints. However, after reading more about rheumatoid arthritis, I wonder if I have that. My joints all over are stiff and achy and my fingers are puffy. I heard that fish oil is good. How much of this can I safely take? What about other supplements? Thanks!

-rdnek1001
Drink plenty of water. This helps to keep your muscles and joints hydrated. I would drink about 16 ounces 4 - 5 times a day. Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Calcium, Garlic oil and yes fish oil. As far as how much you can take, the vitamins C, Garlic and fish oil that your system does not use just gets flushed from your system. As far as the vitamin D and the calcium, do what the label says and start taking a good multi-vitamin everyday.

-screamingfreedom
There are two supplements I recommend one is omeage 3 fatty acids (fish oil}. The other is cetyl myristoleate.

There are two things to consider when taking fish oil. One is you need a product that has been purified to remove lead, mercury and other metals from it. Second you want a product that is enteric coated so that it digests in the small intestine to prevent burping up a fishy taste for hours.

Here is some information about these two products.

Omega 3

http://arthritis-symptom.com/alternativel-arthritis-treatments/omega-3-fatty-acids.htm

Cetyl Myristoleate

http://arthritis-symptom.com/cetylmyristoleate/

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: What are some good natural remedies to help stop the progression of arthritis?

No comments:

Post a Comment