4/26/2011

Arthritis Info: Is it possible to have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis as a kid but it not appear in bloodwork as an adult?

These are useful and collceted by Gooarthritis.info!

Is it possible to have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis as a kid but it not appear in bloodwork as an adult?I had this disease at age 14. When I was around 30 I began having problems again. I went to a rheumatologist and he acted like I had no trace markers in my blood for that. I did not imagine years of excruiating pain and weekly trips to the doctor to check my salicylate levels.

-Dr Hrvacic
Its not possible. It does not just go away. Get another consult? Did you explain it to the doctors. I know how we doctors can be, really...stubborn sometimes and we believe in what we see and sometimes just ignore the patient (not me though). Demand another screening. Rheumatiod arthritis is an autoimmune disease and dose not clear up.

-Jomes R
Here are some solutions to your arthritis problem….

Helpful answer below. About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Arthritis Info: Is it possible to have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis as a kid but it not appear in bloodwork as an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment