4/30/2011

Any ideas of a surprise for a disabled dad?

Do you find what you need? Look here!

Any ideas of a surprise for a disabled dad?My dad is disabled, he was in a motorbike accident which wasn't too bad but when the doctors inserted a metal plate to help my dad's leg repair, it snapped and he now has no tissue or anything in his right knee. He can still walk but only just and very slowly with help of a stick. He is registered disabled.

I am a 14 year old boy who wants to surprise his dad, for no particular reason- just because he always puts his family first and never complains despite his wife, my mum, being blind, having type 2 diabetes and having arthritis. Several other members of my family (including myself) have mental problems. Despite all this, he still never gives up. I think that's really cool.

Anyway, I wanted to randomly surprise him but I don't know what to do? I was thinking maybe taking him to the Manchester United vs AC Milan second leg at Old Trafford. We live just around the corner, in face before my dad's knee got worse, we used to go to every game. However, he has not been for about 4 years and I can tell he really misses going. He is a huge fan. He could not sit in the normal stands- so i looked up on the internet and I found out that MUDSA ( Manchester United Disabled Supporters Association) would be able to help. They would get him a ticket in an accessible part of the ground.

I would just like to know, does anyone have any better ideas? Or should i go for it?

Thank you. :)

-Teddy & Chiliswoman
I think you know your dad best - and your idea is terrific - so go for it.

-Lavenderdrgnfly
You sound like an awesome son. Your idea is great. You know it will make him happy and just putting all of this thought and effort into it will mean even more to him. Go for it!

Give your answer to this question below! About Arthritis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Osteoarthritis - Related Conditions
Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes by Gooarthritis.info


Orignal From: Any ideas of a surprise for a disabled dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment